Upgrade your experience
Travel in Business Class and fly like you always dreamed.
Benefits and Conditions
Find out how to travel on Business Class with the last-minute upgrade or the Plusgrade auction system.
Last minute upgrade
How to obtain a last-minute upgrade?
- Check in at the airport
- Ask for class upgrade availability and the number of free seats on Business Class.
- Find out the additional value you must pay according to your flight route.
- Pay at the counter or at the VIP Lounge.
- Receive the new boarding pass for Business Class.
When you purchase an upgrade at the VIP lounge, after checking in, you will not receive baggage benefits.
Terms and conditions
- An upgrade may be purchased at the airport using any payment method: debit card, credit card, cash or LifeMiles.
- Upgrades at the airport are sold on a first come, first served basis, regardless of your LifeMiles status.
The cost of upgrades sold at airport counters or at VIP Lounges depends on the flight route.
If you made an offer through a Plusgrade auction and it was not accepted, you may pay for a last-minute upgrade on the day of your flight at the airport counters. Access to this service is subject to availability and the value of the ticket on the route on which you are travelling.
*When you purchase an upgrade at the VIP lounge, after checking in, you will not receive baggage benefits.