When buying your ticket
- Please note, you can only fly with babies 10 days after delivery.
- The infant must have been issued a ticket. This condition does not apply on flights within Colombia as long as the infant is traveling on the lap of an adult.
- If you’re traveling with an infant its ticket must be associated with yours, we suggest you purchase it at the same time.
- All infant tickets pay applicable taxes and airport charges.
- If you’re flying in Business or Economy Class and you need a seat for your infant you’ll have to buy a Child or Adult fare.
- If the Infant is 24 months plus 1 day before or on the return travel date, they will be considered a Child.
- If the infant reaches the age of two before or during the trip, you must select the Child fare when booking to avoid any issues before your return flight.
- For Business Class and Economy Class, the respective baggage allowance will apply for the infant.
For an infant to travel one of the following fares must have been bought:
Infant in arms.
Will be assigned a seat on the aircraft and must bring a baby seat that is approved for commercial flights.
Bookings are allowed with interline and/or codeshare legs between airlines where an agreement exists.
- All flight routes must be in the same contract of carriage.
- All the flights must be confirmed.
- If you decide to pay an adult fare for an infant to secure their seat,
we’ll apply the baggage allowance according to the cabin class in which
you are traveling. Check the baggage policy that applies to your trip.
Important: the guidelines, conditions and restrictions of the infant service provided by the otherairline must be checked.