Print your boarding pass in a few seconds
When you arrive to the airport you may go directly to the self-service kiosks to complete your check in and of the people who are traveling with you.
Once you are at the kiosk, you can identify yourself in the system with one of the following methods:
- Reservation code.
- E-ticket number.
- Frequent flyer number*.
- Number of the credit card you used for your purchase*
You may also scan:
- Your passport’s barcode.
- The boarding pass you received when completing your electronic check in.
All the self-service channels are available on the following hours:
- For flights within Colombia, between 24 hours and 35 minutes before departure of your flight.
- For flights within Peru, between 24 hours and 45 minutes before departure of your flight.
- For flights from Venezuela, between 24 hours and 1 hour and 45 minutes before departure of your flight.
- For all other flights, between 24 hours and 1 hour before departure of your flight.
For return or connecting flights, you must check in at the kiosks within 16 hours after your departure flight.
For Colombia, learn about the routes that operate at the Puente Aereo Terminal (T2) and in El Dorado International Airport (T1).
*If you registered it previously during your purchase.