Bogota Hub, Eldorado International Airport
If you’re flying with a national-national connection (destinations within Colombia)
From October 26, 2014, routes within Colombia are operating from the El Dorado Airport (T1) and also from the Puente Aéreo Terminal (T2). Click here and get to know this information in detail so you can make your connection properly.
If you’re flying with a national-international connection
- If you have the boarding pass for your next flight, go to the connections counter where you’ll take the internal transport that will ferry you to the main terminal of the Eldorado International Airport.
- If you still don’t have your boarding pass for the international flight, once you’re at the Eldorado International Airport go to our check in counter and then go through the immigration and security controls.
If you’re flying with an international-international connection
- Go to the main terminal (Eldorado International Airport).
- Go to the second floor and pass through the security controls, except for immigration (as you’ll have already done this in the city of origin). Lastly go to the boarding gate.
If you’re flying with an international-national connection
- Go to the main terminal (Eldorado International Airport) and go through the corresponding immigration at the customer service point located at the end of the corridor on the ground floor.
- Go to the connections counter. Here you’ll be shown where to take the internal transport that will take you to the Puente Aéreo Terminal.
If you’re flying with a national-international connection with Iberia, Lufthansa, Air Canada or Aerogal
- Go to the Puente Aéreo Terminal where, without picking up your baggage, you must take the internal transport that will ferry you to gate C10 of the Eldorado International Airport.
- At the airport go through immigration and then onto the boarding gate.
- The Eldorado International Airport is located in the east of the city of Bogotá, within the urban perimeter.
- The airport has a bus and taxi service, which will take you to different points of the city. Journey duration and costs may vary.
Our Passengers count on
- A wide range of Check in modules located on the ground floor. Operating hours: 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- An exclusive VIP Lounge that attends international Passengers from 5:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Gate to gate connections apply for the following cases:
- If your boarding gate is located in the United States.
- If your connecting flight in Bogotá is within three hours after arrival at the capital.
For the gate to gate service
- Go directly to the boarding gate assigned for your next flight at the Eldorado International Airport.
- You can check in at the origin to the final destination and have your boarding pass at hand.
Puente Aéreo Terminal (TPA - Terminal 2)
If you have a national-national connection (flights within Colombia) your flight will arrive at the Puente Aéreo Terminal and you should go straight to the boarding gate of your next flight.
If you’re flying with a national-international connection with Iberia, go to the Puente Aéreo Terminal where, without picking up your baggage, you must take the internal transport that will ferry you to gate C10 of the Eldorado International Airport .
Go through immigration and then on to the boarding gate.
We fly to 48 destinations from Bogota
5 New routes to North, Central and South America. New domestic routes, accompanied by capacity increases to more than 8 destinations within Colombia and 7 internationally.