Check in at kiosks
A quick an easy way to check in at the airport.
We want you to save time
After confirming your information, you may print Bag Tags for your baggage* and proceed directly to the baggage drop-off modules.
- Choose the option Baggage to Check.
- With the + button choose the number of Bag Tags you need for your baggage (maximum 2 per passenger).
- After choosing the number of pieces, click on Continue to print your baggage’s Bag Tags.
- You must attach the Bag Tags to your baggage and take it to the Baggage Drop Off line or check in to deliver it.
Keep in mind that if you have more than two pieces of luggage you must proceed straight to the counter in order to check in.
*Applies only for kiosks with Bag Tag printers. The service is available at the Cali, London, Quito and Toronto airports.
There are situations in which you may not check in at the kiosks. In these cases, you must contact the call center or request service at the airport modules.
Check in at the kiosks is not possible when:
- You must pay a penalty.
- You request special services.
- You have a codeshare flight with another airline.
- You are traveling with dangerous goods.
- You are a passenger with AQQ or BPPR stats. These types of passengers are required to go through an additional security process, given that due to their names, date of birth and/or passport, they may be under investigation by United States authorities.