Does your ticket include a segment to and/or from Caracas?
Due to operational limitations, we are under the obligation to suspend our operation to and from that country.
You must consider the following information to make your refund request.
- Enter your ticket information and click on Validate ticket.
- Fill out the information on the Refund Request page
- Locate the Information related to the request section.
- Select the option Voluntary by decision of the client in the Type of refund field.
- Choose the option Decline trip on the Reason for request item.
- Insert the phrase “CCS Suspension” in the “Comments” field.
You can enter your refund request corresponding to unused airline tickets or taxes. If you've already made the request you can check the status of your refund.
You must enable pop-up windows in your browser to continue with the process.