Selected destinations in South America from Boston
Purchase from April 27th up to
May 22nd, 2017.
Start your travel from June 2nd up to
September 27th, 2017.
Fly from Boston to:
Terms and conditions
- The fares quoted above are for round-trip travel in Economy Class and include the taxes or charges established by the Government and the fees set by the Carrier.
- The number of fares available are limited, subject to availability, and they may not be available on all the desired dates or flights.
- Last return day: December 10th, 2017.
- Fares are available for purchases made through Avianca.com. Fares acquired through the Avianca reservations department by phone or through a ticketing point in the city/airport will have an additional cost of USD 30 per passenger.
- Once your ticket has been issued, itinerary changes are subject to a service fee of USD 300 per passenger, plus any fare difference applicable.
- Fares are non-refundable, except in accordance with Avianca cancellation policy.
- Does not apply to codeshare flights with other airlines.
- For flights to Colombia the final price applies arriving to Bogota. The rate can vary from other points within the United States or to other points within Colombia.
- For flights to Peru the final price applies arriving to Lima. The rate can vary from other points within the United States or to other points within Peru.
- Minimum stay: 3 days or a Sunday night.
- Maximum stay: 365 days or until December 10th, 2017, whichever occurs first.
- Last purchase date: May 22nd, 2017.
- Checked baggage fees may apply. More information is available here.
- Fares may not be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts. The fares, rules and terms of offer of the fares are subject to change.
- Valid for purchases in The United States.
- Discount for children apply.
- All or part of your itinerary may be operated by one or more of the following TACA companies: TACA International S.A., Costa Rican Airlines S.A. (LACSA) d/b/a TACA.
|Does not apply to fly to Peru, Guayaquil, Santiago de Chile
or Sao Paulo:
Between June 28th to July 16th, 2017. July 4th to 5th, 2017. August 17th to September 4th, 2017. October 12 to October 15th, 2017.
|Does not apply to fly to Colombia:
Between June 28th to July 16th, 2017. July 4th to 5th, 2017. October 12 to October 15th, 2017. October 21st to October 23rd, 2017. August 17th to September 4th, 2017.