1. Make sure that your passport is valid.
2. Comply with all migratory regulations of the countries of origin, destination and transit (in the event of connections).
3. Check the following link: IATA Travel Centre, to learn about the different requirements in countries regarding visas, sanitation, documents and others. Please note that this information is a guide of the migratory requirements for your trip.
4. Remember that it is your responsibility to know and be informed about all documents and requirements for your trip.
5. Know if you need a vaccination certificate to enter the country where you are traveling. You can find out on the World Health Organization’s website (available only in English).
6. Verify the modifications to the norms and obtain all documents to enter and exit a country, as well as the formalities required by the authorities, even before purchasing the ticket.
7. Learn about the migratory requirements at consulates or embassies of the country of destination or transit.
Next, we offer relevant information about some issues which you should consider before travelling.