Avianca adopts protection measures for passengers
Travelers with reservations for flights on July 27 or thereafter may request a refund of 100% of the value they paid for their tickets through Avianca.com, travel agency or points of sale and the customer service lines at Venezuela, Colombia and Peru.
They will not be penalized and when tickets are issued by Avianca, Lacsa, TACA or TACA Peru.
Tickets purchase through travel agencies
The passenger must request the refund at the agency where he or she acquired the ticket. If payment was made in cash, the agency must refund it immediately.
Refunds through the website
Enter Avianca.com using this link and follow these steps:
- Click on electronic services
- Click on refunds
- Choose the method of payment
- Enter the ticket number
- Click on “validate ticket”
- Enter “Voluntary by decision of the client” on the “Type of refund” field.
- Enter “Decline trip” in the “Reason for refund· field.
- Enter “CCS Suspension” in the “Comments” field
- Complete the fields and send
Travelers with tickets on other airlines that have not initiated their trip must request the refund from the airline that sold the ticket.
Venezuela: (0 800) 284-2622
Bogota: (57 1) 401-3434 / Rest of Colombia: (01 8000) 95-3434
Lima: (511) 511-8222 /Rest of Peru: (0 800) 5-1111