Does your ticket include a segment to and/or from Caracas or Barbados?
Due to operational limitations, we are under the obligation to suspend our operation to and from these countries.
Refund for tickets purchased at travel agencies
You must request it at the travel agency where you purchased your ticket. If you paid in cash, the agency must immediately refund you.
Reimbursement of tickets purchased using other means
You must consider the following information to make your refund request.
- Enter your ticket information and click on Validate ticket.
- Fill out the information on the Refund Request page
- Locate the Information related to the request section.
- Select the option Flight Cancellation in the Type of Refund field.
- Choose the option Flight Cancellation in the Reason for Refund field.
- Enter the phrase “Suspension of flights to and from Caracas” or “Suspension of flights to and from Barbados”, as applicable, in the Comments field.
Refunds for other destinations
You can enter your refund request corresponding to unused airline tickets or taxes. If you've already made the request you can check the status of your refund.
You must enable pop-up windows in your browser to continue with the process.