Don’t worry! We will accompany and care for unaccompanied children during the entire flight.
When must I purchase this service?
When a child, between the ages of 5 and 11, travels unaccompanied to any domestic or international destination.
When is it optional?
There are no restrictions for persons between the ages of 12 and 17 traveling unaccompanied.
We will care for them since the start of the flight
2. Boarding gate
We will accompany them to the boarding gate and solve any doubts.
4. Onboard service
We will provide the child with anything he or she needs during the flight.
6. Delivery to the person in charge
We will accompany the minor to the airport’s exit and deliver him or her to the authorized adult.
What is the cost of the service?
Learn the applicable rates.
Domestic flights in Colombia: COP 60.000
Domestic flights in Ecuador: USD 20
Domestic flights in Guatemala: USD 30
Domestic flights in Honduras: USD 30
Domestic flights in Peru: USD 20
Flights to and from the United States or Canada: USD 120
Flights to and from Europe: USD 115 / EUR 100 / GPB 90
Flights to and from Latin America: USD 100
The prices are approximate and they vary depending on the route and applicable taxes. Payment of the service applies per segment, for each of the minors travelling and for flights on Economy and Business Class.
Conditions, restrictions and recommendations
We will not provide the service in the following cases:
- Children under the age of 5 who are under medical treatment or with disabilities. The crew is not authorized to provide medicines or medical assistance.
- When the information on the form submitted at the airport is incomplete
- In the event of a delay and if the minor risks missing any connections.
In the following situations, the minors will be returned to the airport of origin:
- Inconsistencies on documents
- The person authorized to receive the minor does not show up.
- Minors travelling with pets or excess baggage.
- There are more than 2 connections and/or the minor must spend the night at the airport.
For the minor who is travelling
- The minor must be responsible for handling his or her own carry-on baggage, electronic or valuable items.
- The minor has the right to the baggage policy available for the route.
- Upon disembarking the aircraft, the minor must wait for a member of our crew to guide him or her.
- The minor must wait at the airport until we help him or her claim his or her baggage and accompany his or her to the airport’s exit. We will make sure that he or she is received by the authorized adult.
For the guardian or responsible adult
- Check the requirements and/or authorizations needed for the minor the exit and enter with the migration department at each of the countries.
- Learn about the documentation that the minor needs in order to avoid inconveniences during travel.
- On the day of the flight, arrive to the airport for check-in and delivery of the minor. Tell us the name, identification number, address and phone numbers of the persons delivering and receiving the minor.
- Make sure that the adult who accompanies the minor remains at the airport until the flight departs and that the person receiving him or her is available when the flight arrives.
Where can I purchase?
When you purchase your ticket and up to 24 hours prior to departure of your flight.
Do you want to assure the service?
Make your reservation before arriving to the airport. Otherwise, it will be subject to availability.