Upgrade to Business Class
How can you upgrade to Business Class?
Find out how to travel on Business Class with the last-minute upgrade or the Plusgrade auctions system.
Conditions for a last-minute upgrade
How do I access last minute?
Terms and Conditions
- Upgrades at the airport may be purchased using any method of payment: credit card, debit card, cash or LifeMiles.
- Upgrades at the airport are sold in order of arrival, regardless of your LifeMiles status.
- The value of upgrades sold at airport counters or VIP Lounges varies depending on your route.
- If you made an offer through the Plusgrade auction and it was not accepted, you may pay for a last-minute upgrade on the day of your flight at the airport counters. Access to this service is subject to availability of the service and the value of the ticket on the route on which you are travelling.
- If you purchased a Business Class upgrade after checking in you will not obtain the baggage transportation benefits.
- Miles are earned based on the economy fare that was originally purchased.
Where can you purchase this service?
Plusgrade Auctions System