Fall in love with Guatemala
Book flights on sale until August 31 and know the magic that Guatemala City has for you!
Travel from Toronto between September 15, 2018 and March 28, 2019. Flights via San Salvador.
in Economy Class
in Business Class
Travel date restrictions
To Guatemala City: between December 14 and 23, 2018. From Guatemala City: between January 2 and 10, 2019.
Don't forget to visit in Guatemala City:
Visit the incredible archaeological site of Tikal, located in the Guatemalan jungle, discover the history, culture and nature of Guatemala.
Discover an ancient culture
Discover the history and beauty of one of the oldest cities in America, through its handcrafts and culture.
Discover one of the most biodiverse gastronomies in America, try the flavors, colors and textures of Guatemalan cuisine.
I want to travel!
When you fly with Avianca you have more! Your flight includes:
*Subject to availability at the time of checking in.
Terms and conditions
- Fares are available for purchases made through Avianca.com. Fares purchased through the reservations department at Avianca by phone or at a sales ticket location in the city/airport will have an additional cost of CAD 30 per passenger.
- The fare in Business Class is refundable by paying USD CAD 150. In Economy Class, the fare is non-refundable, except pursuant to the cancellation policy.
- You can make changes to your ticket paying a penalty of CAD 200.
- Values are approximate.
- Fares subject to change without notice.
- Not combinable with other promotions and/or discounts.
- Charges for checked baggage may apply. More information here.
- Children’s discount applies.
- The minimum stay is 3 days or one Sunday night.
- Maximum stay: March 31, 2019.