Know about our benefits before leaving on your trip
Purchase our travel assistance policy Avianca Travel Insurance of ACE Seguros. You may be asked to furnish a travel insurance policy to enter any of the visa-exempted countries of the European Union.
- Enjoy Spain and read about the implications of the Schengen Agreement in our Legal Documents section.
- At the moment of travelling you must have your valid passport, round-trip airline tickets (to prove your length of stay), valid hotel reservation or invitation letter, proof of means of subsistence during the trip, among others. Check the list of documents required. (Document avaible only in Spanish).
- Relax with the comfort of a revolutionary design that will make your trip an unforgettable experience on our Boeing 787 fleet.
- Enjoy the comfort of our Business Class onboard our A330 and Boeing 787 aircrafts.
- Accumulate and redeem miles with all airlines within the Star Alliance network.
- Access new destinations through the Codeshare route network.
- Enjoy the best travel experience with Avianca Travel Smart, Avianca’s additional services portfolio.
- Accumulate and redeem miles with the wide network of LifeMiles aerial, commercial and financial partners.
- If you are a LifeMiles Elite (Diamond, Gold or Silver) costumer, enjoy the additional benefits you get from the equivalent status at Star Alliance (Silver or Gold).
- Turn your LifeMiles into life opportunities to improve the health of many children. The Miles Bank program moves children from families with limited resources from their hometown or city to specialized medical centers to receive any treatment they may need.