El Salvador, an undiscovered natural paradise
Surfing, strolling down the beach or take a tour of the mountains!
Buy your tickets until March 31, 2018. Travel between March 6 and September 27, 2018. Travel dates may vary depending on the origin city from which you fly.
Fly to San Salvador from:
|Origin||Via||Fares||Travel dates for 2018|
|New Jersey||non-stop flight
||from USD 549||between March 13 to September 27|
|New York||non-stop flight||from USD 579||between March 13 to September 27|
|Miami||non-stop flight||from USD 779||between March 6 to September 27|
|Los Angeles||non-stop flight||from USD 799||between March 6 to September 27|
|Washington||non-stop flight||from USD 899||between March 6 to September 27|
Travel date restrictions
- From Washington: between June 25 and July 13, 2018.
- From the rest of origins: between March 22 and April 3 and between June 23 and July 23, 2018.
- To Washington: between August 13 and 31, 2018.
- To New York: between March 22 and 24, between July 4 and 5 and between August 17 and September 4, 2018.
- To Miami: between March 23 and 25, between July 28 and 31 and between August 16 and 20, 2018.
- To the rest of origins: between March 22 and April 4 and between July 20 and August 20, 2018.
What to do in El Salvador? Our 3 recommendations
Santa Ana Volcano
2.381 meters to challenge adventurers.
The reward: contemplating the amazing
sulfur lake from the summit.
Costa del Sol Beach
Have fun with your friends while you play
soccer or beach volleyball. You can also watch
the sunset and enjoy the sea breeze.
El Imposible National Park
Impossible? Impossible is missing out on the extreme hike on the steep hillsides of this beautiful park with irregular topography.
Why travel with us?
Sometimes, you end up paying more when trying to save. With us, you have access to different benefits and comforts without paying for an additional cost.
It’s all included in your ticket!
Take one 23-kilogram
(50 lbs)* checked bag
in Economy Class.
Enjoy movies, series,
music, games and reading
during your flight.
We offer free food
and beverages on
Check the terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- Fares are available for purchases made through Avianca.com. Fares purchased through the reservations department at Avianca by phone or at a sales ticket location in the city/airport will have an additional cost of USD 30 per passenger.
- Make your purchase at least 3 days prior to departure of your flights if travelling from Dallas, Houston or San Francisco. If you fly from New York or New Jersey buy your tickets at least 7 days in advance.
- The fare on Economy Class is not refundable. The Business Class fare is refundable for USD 150, except pursuant to the cancellation policy.
- You can make changes to your ticket paying a penalty of USD 200.
- Values are approximate.
- Fares subject to change without notice.
- Not combinable with other promotions and/or discounts.
- Charges for checked baggage may apply. More information here.
- Children’s discount applies.